There is no fear in love; instead, true love drives out fear
1 John 4:18

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 1 — Your Best Friend(s)

My Dearest Bestest Friends,
I dont think you know how much you mean to me. To have a best friend means that I have someone who no matter what will be there for me. Having you 2 as my girls has meant the world to me this past year. I know that no matter what has happened, or no matter what I have done, or no matter what you have done, we will always be there for each other. We are best friends, and now that I am home we better become closer. I have missed you so much over this last year at school. It was hard to go away after we had finally become really close. I mean we were practically inseperable! Then school and ugh! But this year is OUR year. Our year to be inseperable again (well when work allows that). Our year to be the best friends we were again. I miss you girls so much. I am so happy I am home to be with you.

Love always,
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment